Saturday 3 September 2022

Mentor

Expressing gratitude for a mentor is an important part of a mentor-mentee relationship. Be sure to show others how much you value their time and efforts.

You are a wonderful teacher, mentor, leader, and friend. You are everything one could look for in a good mentor. You groomed me to be sound professional and made working with you an interesting and memorable experience. I will always be grateful to you for your support and kindnesses 

Not only have you been a fantastic mentor to me, but you have taught me how to mentor other people. Thank you for being such a great role model

I am so grateful that you took me under your wing when I first started #ChildrenReachoutUganda. Your support and guidance has helped me grow into my potential. I would not be where I am today without you.

You have been an exemplary and visionary mentor, a great leader, and a supporter who has dedicated her life to the service of humanity. I appreciate and treasure everything you have taught me.
Introducing my Mentor #MrsKotechaD

No comments:

Post a Comment