Tuesday 6 August 2013



Our STAR Of The week is called ABED AGABA 15 YEARS OLD ,SHOES SHINER,KAMPALA...

My parents died when i used i live with my grand father Enock Tumusiime, a farmer at Ishaka in Bushenyi District ..I drop out of school in primary two because his grand father could not afford to pay school fees.
I started farming  and at the same time looking after our neighbor's cattle to get some money .I left Bushenyi in January 2012 for Kampala in search of greener pastures .I now shine shoes at sinaibin street,nakasero. I live in makindye and everyday i wake up at 5:00am and walk to nakasero.
Everyday ,i earn between shs5,000 and 10,000.I spend shs 3,000 everyday for rent.Every week ,i save shs 5,000.
When i get enough savings, i want to buy a cow or a goat from my village .I have challenges while working. some times i cut my hands when am sewing shoes .some customers are very impatient and they always want their shoes immediately .If i get a chance i would like to go back to school to improve my future .
I advise children who still have a chance to go to school to read hard for better future and those ones who lost their parents should always do what can help them in future,
that all i can say thank you children reachout Uganda for visiting me, ope to see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment